This policy is valid from 20 June 2018
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Dawn Comolly aka Sober Fish.
- For questions about this blog, please contact Dawn Comolly aka Sober Fish email@example.com
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is paid for on a yearly basis. Those advertisements will be identified “This post complies with my Disclosure Policy.”
- Sponsored Posts are articles that Dawn Comolly has been paid to write and post onto this blog. Dawn Comolly may occasionally accept sponsored posts that relate to business matters and that will be beneficial to her readers.
- Dawn Comolly is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely those of Dawn Comolly unless otherwise stated (quotes may occasionally be taken from other small business owners).
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- Reviews and sponsored posts are always marked. Dawn Comolly always give her honest opinion and is not swayed by FREE items. Images will be taken either by herself or from stock images supplied, Dawn Comolly will always link, where possible, to appropriate and relevant sites.
- Comments written by individuals other than Dawn Comolly do not necessarily share her views, any comments deemed to be offensive or discriminatory will not be published. All comments will be verified by Dawn Comolly before appearing in the blog.
- Dawn Comolly is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk. Dawn Comolly is also an affiliate with Audible therefore if you join via links on Dawn Comolly’s social media, she will be paid commission.
UPDATED June 2021